Monday, July 25, 2011

Food Diary

Hey guys, I know I am a bad blogger. You can kind of see that from my track record. I think I may use this blog to post what I eat on the days I feel like posting, although I'll try to make this fairly consistent. When I get un-lazy I may even start taking pictures of my meals/snacks :)

Daily calorie goal: 1,430 (to lose 1 pound a week)

Breakfast: 270 Calories
2 dippy eggs
1/2 C of Hashbrowns (just natural potatoes, no grease)
2 pieces of turkey bacon

Lunch: ~400 (I didn't exactly measure everything, so 400 is on the high end. I didn't drink the whole smoothie either because it turned out to be huge and VERY filling.)
Green Monster made of...
  • ~1 or 1.5 C baby spinach
  • 1 C nonfat Greek yogurt (23 grams of protein per cup!!!)
  • 1 T sunflower seed butter (OMG amazing)
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 C frozen peaches
  • ~1 C almond milk (maybe less)
Dinner: TBA, but I have ~730 calories to play with for the rest of the day.

Seriously, if you haven't made a Green Monster yet- go do it now! You can't even taste the spinach! To find out more about it go visit the official website www.greenmonstermovement.com :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome breakfast! and i don't think i have heard of the Green Monster but it sounds delicious and so healthy!

    ReplyDelete