Thursday, November 25, 2010

Oh, hai...

Well guys, this is the first blog I have ever created so if I seem a little "newb"-ish, please bear with me!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie and I'm a 21 year old (almost) college graduate from Texas. I'll get my B.S. in Psychology next month and then hopefully go on to graduate school in August for School Psychology.

I LOVE:
  • My 1 year old yellow lab (see dog in my profile picture-isn't he cuuuuute?) 
  • My boyfriend/college sweetheart of almost 3 years 
  • My family
  • God (don't worry, I'm not the kind to push my religion on anybody in case you are not a Christian). 
I ENJOY:
  • Cooking 
  • Reading food blogs 
  • Learning new things (especially psychology related) 
  • Watching TV and movies
  • Eating (too much, probably)
  • Reading
  • Music
On this blog, I'll basically talk about my journey to lose weight and keep it off (I've lost and gained weight too many times to count!), the various antics of work and school, and basically all the factors of my life. Basically, I'm going to write about whatever seems like a good idea at the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment