Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life Lessons from Marshall

This post was inspired by two cute posts from PB Fingers and Carrots N Cake about life lessons they have learned from their dogs. Here is what Marshall could teach us :-)

Take time to rest.

Take time to be silly!

If you need something, don't be afraid to ask for it!
Belly rub please, Mommy!
Mommies know best.
  
 Grandparents are great!
Grandma

Grandpa

Don't take things that don't belong to you.

Take care of your things.


Friends are a real treasure and not to be taken for granted!
Marshall and Jake
Marshall and his old best friend Hazel (R.I.P.)
Madchen (pronounced May-Chin) and Marshall

Marshall and Hazel
Marshall and Court
Marshall and my grandparents' Miniature Schnauzer, Annie (best buds!)
Car rides can be fun!

What has your pet taught you?

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts! Marshall is such a cutie!

    My dog, who died last summer, taught me so much about compassion. Miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so sorry you lost your dog last summer. When I was 9, our chocolate lab died suddenly of contamination in her food (it later got recalled after she died :/) and a year later we had to put our 18 year old schnauzer down because he was just so old and miserable (blind, deaf, arthritis, etc). It's so painful to lose pets and I still miss my dogs to this day even though I'm almost 22!

    ReplyDelete