Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March goals

I can't believe it's already March! Seems like just yesterday it was February 1st and we got some snow that would last for around 4 days. Anyway, here are some goals I would like to accomplish in March.
  • Kick butt in my interview to hopefully earn my spot in grad school! (T-9 days to go)
  • Make better choices with food- not always perfect choices, but at least eat healthy foods more often than unhealthy foods
  • Stop overeating so often! Overeating is a big problem of mine- it almost seems comfortable to overeat, even though the too-full feeling afterward is FAR from comfortable
  • Post on here more!
That's about all I have for March. If I come up with more, I will update!

What are your March goals? How did your February goals fare?

No comments:

Post a Comment