Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today is Thursday- that means...

Weigh-in day! I lost the 1.6 pounds I gained over Thanksgiving! I wanted it to be more for the fact that I would have done more than simply even out, but I'll take any loss I can get! Granted I hadn't "gone" yet at my WI time so maybe next week's loss will be even bigger!

This makes a total of 4.4 pounds lost in 4 weeks. That's an average of 1.1 pounds a week so far. Not too shabby. Sometimes I wish I could lose 10 pounds a week like they do on The Biggest Loser, but this is reality. I don't have Bob and Jillian kicking my ass in the gym and I don't have all the perfect foods to eat on a beautiful ranch. I'm too poor to afford a trainer and I have the daily stresses and temptations that come with life. I figure as long as I deal with it productively, a loss is good no matter how big or small.

On a side note, today is my LAST day of class as an undergraduate student. Wow. What am I feeling? Excited, scared shitless, anxious (good and bad), bittersweet, happy, weird, confused. Why confused, you ask? I have been going to school since I was 3 (pre-school) and now I'm 21. The last 18 years of my life have been nothing but school, really. I plan to start grad school in August 2011 so I'm going to have 9 months off of school. What will I do with my time? I have a good job lined up to start after graduation, but it's only a 20ish hour a week job (but pays insanely well- seriously $19/hr). I guess what I can do is spend a lot of time in the gym since I won't have school AND work to balance. At least for a while I can really, really focus on my weight loss and get together an exercise routine (in addition to my almost daily walks with my dog).

One more side note. I'm either in a funky sort of "bitchy" mood or some people I've come into contact with this morning ate a big bowl of stupid for breakfast. LOL! I suppose we all have days like that sometime, right?

Oh, and I already have only 7 points left for the day LOL! I ate a huge 22 point breakfast to celebrate it being my last day of class as an undergrad. It was delicious and worth it. I probably won't be hungry again until dinner, and I can definitely just eat 7 points for dinner. Not to mention I need to fill up on more fruits and veggies this week!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment