Thursday, January 6, 2011

I lost weight!

I lost .4 this week despite going in the red with my points! I ate really  badly this week and didn't get in hardly any GHG's. I'll take .4, even if it is a small loss! That puts my total weight loss to 5.8 lost averaging to .5 lost a week. That is slower than I'd like, but I still have to fight the mentality of wanting big losses all the time.

My attitude still overall remains "a loss is a loss"...yes, even a measly .4!

This week, my goal is to get in all my GHG's everyday and try not to use too many of my WP's. I'd like to see a bigger loss next week, so I'm gonna try my damnedest!

How did everybody else's WI go this week?

6 comments:

  1. Way to go! I WI'ed on Monday and had a pretty bummed look on my face. But the receptionist said I had lost over 2lbs!! I told her, and i even had tacos this morning and big ol coffee!!
    Way to go on your loss, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on your loss too! I think I remember seeing that on the 20's message board :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Stephanie! I WI Saturday, and will be posting about it, for better or worse...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm sure you will do fine like you always do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Congrats! I love losses even after a terrible week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Congrats on your big loss this week, too!

    ReplyDelete